24.8.10

birthday boy






aiden is 2 today, i can’t believe how fast motherhood is flying by! It seems like just yesterday we waved goodbye to our nurses and my doctor Amy Kong and put aiden in the car seat to bring him home from st. teresa hospital. i remember getting home and looking at aiden, terrified and so happy at the same time. nothing really prepared me for the amount of work, or the amount of rewards, that came with being a new mom. it was a whole new world for me, he leads me to rediscover the world, i found places that i have never been to in hong kong.....because of this little boy.....
den den, mama wish you to be somebody who would have a free soul and be happy everyday. i am grateful for all the happiness you have brought to me. love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment